0 item in bag
NEW LA CLINICA ESSENTIALS
The products your skin can't live without for outstanding results.
For all skin types, all ages.
Easy to use, simply immerse into your current skincare regime.
Pay in 4 payments of
Does your clinic offer skin needling, chemical peels, laser, IPL, microdermabrasion and other Paramedical Skin Treatments? INTRODUCING LA CLINICA’s Hyaluronic Acid Skin Recovery Facial Sheet Mask.A Bio Cellulose Face Sheet Mask infused with SymCalmin, Skinasensyl (Tetrapeptide-15), Hexapeptide-12, Hyaluronic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Calendula Extract and Aloe Vera Extract.This Hyaluronic Acid Infusion Recovery Mask is specifically structured to deliver its cosmeceutical serum into the skin.Designed to fit over and cover the face, for a high performance treatment that helps calm, hydrate, fortify and heal the skin.Ideal as a therapeutic skin rejuvenation treatment at home.Suitable for all skin types. Does not contain Alcohol, Fragrance or Parabens.Single Use Mask.
1.Ensure the skin is clean and dry.
2. Remove mask from sachet and unfold it.
3. Peel off mesh film from only one side of the mask.
4. Apply the mask onto the face, ensuring the side without the mesh is in contact with the skin. Ideally, apply first onto mouth / chin areas and then slowly lowering the mask over the rest of the face, adjusting mask as you go.
5. Once the mask is on the face, remove the outer mesh off the mask starting at the forehead and slowly peeling off in a downward direction. Now re-adjust the mask so it sits snugly on the face. Use the flaps on the bottom of the eye area to cover the lower area under the eyes, in particular eye bags or dark circles.
6. Leave on for a minimum time of 15 minutes.
7. Remove mask by lifting off forehead first then gently peeling off face in a downward direction. Gently massage any remaining mask serum into the skin.
Avoid direct sunlight and keep dry at room temperature.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.If irritation appears rinse eyes immediately. Discontinue if irritation to skin appears. Once product is open use immediately to maintain freshness and quality. Discard after one use, it is not reusable.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Acetamidoethoxyethanol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Xantham Gum, Sodium Alginate, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Escin, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Mannitol, Squalane, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Propanediol, Trideceth-9, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Sodium Citrate, Ceramide Np, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Tocopherol (Olive Oil).
La Clinica For Skin and Body prides itself on its innovation and thus the ingredients listed here may differ from the packaging depending on the time and region of purchase.
Shipping within Australia
Shipping is FREE for all orders of AU$75 or over within Australia.
Orders below AU$75 are charged a flat delivery rate of AU$10 within Australia.
Orders below AU$200 are charged a flat delivery rate of AU$55.
Orders above AU$200 are charged a flat delivery rate of AU$35.
Will I have to pay any additional duties & taxes?
You will be liable for all import duties, customs and taxes levied by your country your order is being shipped to. These will be due at the point of, or after delivery.
We are not liable for these charges, and they unfortunately cannot be reimbursed or refunded by PERSONAL CARE INNOVATIONS PTY LTD.
If you are unsure of the charges and whether you will be affected, please contact your local customs office to find out more information.
Adding product to your cart