DO YOU SUFFER FROM ENLARGED PORES, PIGMENTATION, SURFACE WRINKLES AND SKIN DEHYDRATION?
WE HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU.
When you’ve had enough of the skin bumps, the enlarged pores, the stubborn pigmentation, the surface wrinkles and skin dehydration, you need to upgrade your skincare regime and introduce GLY C REFINE Stage 1 - Gentle Moisture Cream 5% Acids Complex.
A formulation containing Vitamin C, White Brilliant Complex (exclusive to La Clinica) and a total acid content of 5% comprising of Glycolic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Gluconolactone, Salicylic Acid.
This gentle introduction to glycolic acid / hydroxy acid skincare is suitable to address signs of damaged skin caused by acne marks, sun exposure and environmental factors. As it refines skin’s surface, it also adds hydration and nourishment. Can be worn under make up. Use morning and night.
What Skin Problems Can Benefit From GLY C Refine?
Many of today’s skin problems are associated with a build-up of dead skin cells.
The use of GLY C REFINE allows you to:
- Refine skin’s appearance and texture for a markedly softer, smoother skin texture.
- Reduce appearance of pore size and depth.
- Minimise the appearance of ageing by resurfacing the skin. This results in the reduction and possible disappearance of fine lines and reduction of deeper, coarser wrinkles.
- Balance irregularities in skin tone and even out the appearance of pigmentation.
- Soften dry and dehydrated skin types. Skin becomes more hydrated and looks healthier and more vibrant.
- Reduce incidence of acne: blackheads, pimples, milia and other blemishes. GLY C REFINE helps to reduce and clear acne scars, post acne pigmentation with a clarifying effect on the skin.
- Counteract effects of acne skin conditions (Active acne, post acne, pigmented acne scarring).
- Reduce the appearance of sun damage (fine wrinkling, pigmentation, age spots). - Reduce the incidence of ingrown hairs.
- Improve the appearance of rough cuticles/ weathered hands.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device