Please note that once we have accepted your order and you have received the product, you cannot return the product and seek a refund or exchange because you have done one or more of the following:
- Got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it;
- Misused the Product in any way that caused the problem;
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the Product; or
- Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted.
However, subject to clause 11.3 and unless otherwise prescribed by the Australian Consumer Law, we will accept returns and provide you with a refund if you are able to provide us with Proof of Purchase, and proof that the Product:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it;
- Is significantly different from the sample or description;
- Is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time;
- Doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time; or
- Is unsafe.
We endeavour to depict Products available for Order using accurate images of the Products. At times, however, Products actually delivered may differ in appearance and packaging from their appearance in images and photographs on Sites. In this instance, and unless the depiction is substantially different from the actual Product in accordance with clause 11.2(b), you will not be entitled to a refund.
FILL OUT A RETURN FORM HERE
If a Product arrives damaged please contact us immediately and we will arrange for the damaged Product to be returned to us.
If you are entitled to a refund under these Terms, refunds can only be made to the credit/debit/charge card that was used for the original purchase, unless it has expired in which case we will contact you.