Our best-selling hydrating products are back
Absence makes the heart grow stronger and so we’re sure you can’t wait to have these goodies back in your hands. Here is a little reminder about why these are our best-sellers:
The iconic Deep Hydration Moisture Cream
- your skin barrier saviour
- buttery soft & easily absorbed
- ceramides, niacinamide, allantoin & oat beta glucan
- deeply hydrates
A long time in the making, this cream was dreamed up by our team as the ultimate moisturiser. Ceramides, Niacinamide, fatty acids, Oat Beta Glucan, Allantoin are all clinically-proven ingredients designed to support your skin barrier for strong, healthy skin and to reduce possible irritation. It is designed to top off an active skin care routine or support and protect an impaired skin barrier. Containing no fragrances or essential oils, the Deep Hydration Moisture Cream is for all skin types. Described as ‘a pleasure to use’, its buttery-soft texture sinks into the skin and leaves you feeling hydrated all day long.
The silky-soft Hydrating & Healing Serum
- multiple hyaluronic acids (8 in fact!)
- perfect for after treatments
- soothes, reduces inflammation
- supports healing process
This silky-smooth serum is your holy grail in skin barrier recovery and resilience. Don’t just take our word for it - let our customer reviews convince you. Specially designed to support the skin barrier by hydrating, soothing, reducing inflammation and supporting the healing process. Apply 1 or 2 pumps to cleansed skin.
Eight Hyaluronic Acids and their function in the Hydrating and Healing Serum
- Zinc Hyaluronate - to promote healing.
HyaloRepair - a patented HA to target skin barrier function recovery, increase water content of the skin barrier, and reduce TEWL.
- Hyaloveil - has the opposite charge of the skin’s surface and therefore adheres to the skin via ionic bond. It also demonstrates 9 times more hydration compared to common HA, even after washing.
- Hyal-Oligo - penetrates beyond the skin barrier to provide long lasting moisture retention.
- HA Booster - penetrates the epidermis delivering hydration to deeper levels and signalling fibroblast (elastin) and collagen production, increasing the skin’s firmness.
The dewy, lightweight Hydrating Gel Cream
- a light gel-like texture
- leaves skin glowy & radiant
low in plant oils, rich in multi-tasking linoleic acid & ceramides
- six different hyaluronic acids
We took what was loved about the Deep Hydration Moisture Cream and made it *light*. The Hydrating Gel Cream has less oil than the Deep Hydration so if plant oils in your skincare is not something you’re after, the Gel Cream is your best choice. It still features most of the same ingredients but with more Hyaluronic Acid, so it actually doubles as your hydrating serum. It leaves behind a dewy glow so also great as a primer under makeup.
The Hydrating Gel Cream’s texture is something else, light and silky, your skin is left feeling fresh and dewy.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device